Monday, December 12, 2011

My Top 5 LDS Video Resources

If I were to refer you to five of my favorite short movies available on LDS.org,
what would they be, you ask?

In no particular order, I present,
"My Top 5 LDS Video Resources":

1. Forgiveness: My Burden Was Made Light
("Forgiveness and the power of Jesus Christ enable a man to survive losing his wife
and several children in a car accident—and allow the offending driver to begin
rebuilding his own life.")


2. "I Am A Child of God"
(starts out slow, but keep going! You will love it!)


3. Finding Faith in Christ
("Thomas, who once doubted, beholds the power, majesty, and love of Jesus Christ.
Faith in Christ will help individuals resolve personal challenges.")


4. The Life of Jesus Christ Bible Videos
I love these beautiful short movies about aspects of Christ's life.
They just released the first six just in time for the Christmas season.


5. Mormon.org
I would recommend this excellent website to anyone, especially anyone who
1. wants to learn more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or
2. is already a member, has some spare time, and wants to watch
some awesome videos about fellow-Latter-day-Saints.

Enjoy!